If the multiverse theory is true, then there’s a universe where it isn’t.
Multiverse theory doesn’t cover paradoxical situations
Except in the universe where it does
i’m having an aneurysm
being really into history is cooler than being into math or science… someone who likes math and science is called a “math nerd” or a “science geek” but someone who likes history is called a “history buff” because of their strong, sensual arms
- doctor: sir we asked you to tape your allergic reactions this is just a video of you skateboarding
- me: tell me thats not sick
- doctor: haha yeah its pretty fucking sick dude
- Disney: Let's cleanly kill of their parents in the prologue. They don't have names or personalities and they only have about 5 lines altogether, but it's vaguely sad that their kids don't have them around.
- Dreamworks: So we've been developing this beloved character for a whole movie, a few short movies, two seasons of a television series and another whole movie, focusing heavily on their newly established bond with their son. Let's kill them suddenly, onscreen, with their son's possessed best friend who's trying to kill said son, in front of their own best friend and wife they just reunited with after 20 years. Our main protagonist then weeps over his dead body.
- Dreamworks: The kids will love it
Like seriously, why isn’t pole dancing an olympic sport? This is freakin gymnastics. This is strength and skill. This is not sexual whatsoever. Why does pole dancing have to be so stigmatised as a sexual thing that only strippers do? I have great respect for all people who can pull this off. This is art and beauty right here.
Good lord, the fluidity of her movement is mind-bending, jfc